Family & Business Visas
Sobel & Erwin, Tulsa Immigration Attorneys, have successfully represented hundreds of clients in obtaining permanent residency, and green card work visas. Each client receives our personal attention to ensure that all deadlines are met. Sobel & Erwin firm has a highly respected reputation of working closely with each client throughout the entire immigration process. Whether you are just beginning the petition or application, or have been denied due to errors on your application, we are available to assist you and to expedite obtaining your green card or permanent residency.
There are strict time limits for the taking of legal action in such cases, so do not hesitate to call us at 918-712-9888 for a consultation.
We are considered experts in the area of immigration and work closely with hundreds of clients, including individuals, small businesses, and corporations.
Oklahoma Business-Related and Individual Immigration Assistance
Sobel & Erwin will assist with your immigration process and work to fulfill all of the immigration requirements to eliminate any delays caused by errors or misunderstandings in the following areas:
• Applications and Petitions (including documentation of foreign citizen’s job qualifications and filing of all applications and petitions)
• Work as your personal representative during interviews
• Monitor labor certification process (PERM)
• Ensure that your company maintains immigration compliance
• Work with individuals or businesses where immigration change-of-status is required or desired to ensure that work interruptions do not occur
Types of Immigration Resources
Our immigration expertise includes:
• H-1B visas
• E visas
• L visas
• Business tourist visas
• National interest waivers
• EB-1 permanent residency applications
• EB-2 permanent residency applications
• EB-3 permanent residency applications
• TN(NAFTA) visas
• O and P visas
Additional Business Law Expertise
Sobel & Erwin are trusted immigration legal advocates for hundreds of well known businesses in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma, as well as individuals seeking legal advice and representation for green cards, work-related visas, and permanent residency.
Our Oklahoma business-related immigration services will not only resolve your immigration concerns, but will also provide you or your business with the legal expertise often necessary when drafting plans for business ventures, preparing and filing incorporation papers, and resolving various legal disputes.
Call Sobel & Erwin today at 918-712-9888 and give us the opportunity to assist you in resolving your Oklahoma business-related immigration concerns.
Most recent posts
1856 E. 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104